Read more →
Like a stellar hotel that enhances one’s travel, the accommodations at Kirby Hill provide an exceptional environment to grow, learn and enjoy a wide variety of equestrian pursuits, making it an experience you’ll want to return to time and again.
No corners cut, no detail overlooked, you’ll find everything you need in a year-round riding, training and boarding facility to develop your skills and experience – indoor and out.
A facility you won’t outgrow, Kirby Hill’s barns, outdoor courts and indoor arenas were developed for the unique training needs for dressage, hunter-jumper, cross country, and polo.
Five Barns featuring
- 79 12’x 12′ rubber matted stalls each with a yoked
- hay chutes above stalls for safe, clean, out of
the way storage.
- heated and air-conditioned tack and feed rooms,
and viewing lounge.
- automated fly control system
- warm-water wash stalls with heaters
Riding and training
- Two huge indoor training arenas dedicated to
dressage and hunter-jumpers.
- Three outdoor rings including dressage court,
jumping arena, and all-purpose ring
- Hacking throughout Kirby Hill’s hundreds of acres
- Numerous turn outs and paddocks
- hot-walker for horse conditioning
Safety and security
- State of the art fire suppression system
- Secure and gated property with guardhouse entry
Special regard for footing
Riding arenas are engineered to provide your horse with
excellent footing – cushioned yet firm and raked every
morning to assure both horse and rider of uniform going.